From all the questions that can be asked, a lot of people would want to know her age and guess what, it is at number 1, you won’t believe it!
She plays Mapula, a teenager who takes care of her two younger siblings on Rhythm City but in real life, Mapula Mafole is the youngest in her family and making a name for herself in the television and film industry. Check out some of her big roles that led her to the household name she’s becoming.
1. Mapula Mafole was born on July 18th, 1990, and is the youngest in her family.
2. The actress is originally from North-West Province, South Africa.
3. Mapula graduate from AFDA in 2013.
4. Her mother is a qualified Nurse.
5. She got her first big TV role when she was 22 years old on SABC1 drama series Intersexions.
6. She has made a cameo on Generations: The Legacy.
7. Mapula spread her wings into the film. She had a role on Mzansi Magic Movie, ‘Rise’ as Palesa.
8. In 2015 she appeared in e.tv’s action drama, ‘Z’bondiwe’.
9. She was also on the SABC1 drama series Soul City in the early years of her career.
10. Mapula is also an entrepreneur, she’s working on business on the side. “So I can have a stable income, even when I’m not acting anymore”, she said.
In other news – 5 times Uzalo actress Dawn Thandeka King came out looking awesome – Pictures
Actress Dawn Thandeka King is that one person who when she decides to dress to kill, surely leaves a lot of people shaking their heads in disbelief of what they will be seeing because she will be looking incredible. When you see her appearing on the television screens on shows like Lockdown and Uzalo you wouldn’t think she can dress this well.
Following her social media posts, MbareTimes.com encountered some breathtaking pictures of Thandeka which are worth sharing, and truth be told, she really looked out of this world. Check below are five moments where the actress went an extra mile and looked awesome: continue reading
Source: Mbare Times