Master KG keep breaking the records with his Jerusalema hit song featuring Nomcebo Zikhode. despite the controversy between the two, Master KG posted on social media this morning that his hit song Jerusalema has reached 500,000 units sold in America.
Jerusalema is now RIAA certified “GOLD” in the United States following the sales of 500,000 units pic.twitter.com/egJeoxj7S4
— MASTER KG (@MasterKGsa) May 27, 2022
Global hit song Jerusalema was released in November 2019 featuring the gorgeous song musician Nomcebo Zikode. Nomcebo has not posted nor congratulated Master KG yet about the achievement of the song.
Nomcebo sent out a statement some time last year saying she has never received a cent from Jerusalema. According to Zalebs.com Master KG hit back saying the agreement was 50/50 but Nomcebo wanted 70%, leaving Master KG with 30%.
The two artists have been touring the world without one another, and they hardly mention each other on interviews, even though Nomcebo has made it clear on Twitter that he has no problem with Master KG. South Africans came out in numbers congratulating Master KG on Twitter, with some asking if he has paid Nomcebo what is due to her.
In Other News – King Monada reacts after being k!ssed by another man – WATCH
Limpopo native King Monada, is arguably one of Mzansi’s most loved musicians in the industry. King Monada has inspired many with his rags to riches story, and he continues to capture the hearts of many people through his music. This means he is constantly preforming at various gigs, meeting new fans, and they show love to him. A video of a male fan kissing him has gone viral online. King Monada can be...learn more