We used to make this every year for our family to drink on Christmas Day. It’s great for parties too!
– 2 cups sugar
– 600 ml boiling water
– 6 sprigs mint crushed fresh
– 900 ml orange juice fresh
– 600 ml cold black tea
– 900 ml pineapple juice
– 300 ml lemon juice fresh
– 3 L dry ginger ale
– 3 L lemonade
– 1 cup fresh strawberries chopped fresh
– 1 tray ice cubes *to serve
1. Dissolve sugar in boiling water and add crushed mint. Cool.
2. Remove the crushed mint, then mix the sugar solution, cold tea and juices in a very large bowl.
3. Decant into storage jugs and refrigerate until required.
4. When ready to serve, mix with dry ginger ale and lemonade in roughly equal proportions, in a serving jug or glasses.
5. Add ice and a few chopped strawberries and/or mint leaves if desired to garnish.
source – cooking365coza